1. Contact details of the person in charge for the processing
Budde Scholten Mersmann PartG mbB
(hereinafter referred as: AccountingPartners), Lindemannstrasse 90 – 92, D-40237 Düsseldorf, Germany Email: email@example.com
Tel: +49 (0)211 3677 222
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.accountingpartners.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given consent according to Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- for the disclosure a legal obligation exists pursuant to Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. c GDPR
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Your rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need these data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission of these data to another person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 subsection 3 GDPR, to revoke your once granted consent against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the supervisory authority of the seat of our office.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Advertising E-Mails
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.